We are looking for a results-driven Social Media and Online Community Manager for our main client SEAT. Someone who lives and breathes social media, possessing a high level of expertise in growing large communities
• Manage all social media channels + campaigns to increase social media engagement.
• Research and analyze social media trends to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Coordinate social media messaging with other departments.
• Audit and analyze social media investment, including digital advertising costs and returns.
• Work with other departments to develop social media timelines, calendars and posting schedules coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Proven experience in a similar role in an Advertising Agency.
Experience in the automobile sector is a plus.
A highly strategic social media expert who is self-directed, autonomous and results-oriented.
High English level is required as this is the Global Account.
- Community Manager
- Barcelona, España
- 20,000 - 30,000€