You will be an integral part of our marketing team however the work you’ll be doing will have you teaming up with many other departments. This role requires strong knowledge of growth marketing paired with a strong analytical background. Your work will be noticed and the impact you make will be seen immediately!
• Optimize and scale paid acquisition channels: Tasked with optimizing/scaling current channels that have strong ROI and discover new ones that have a performance-driven analytical framework. Will work with VP of Marketing to redefine and execute roadmap to scale our paid acquisition efforts (across social, SEM, display, re-targeting). There will also be a focus on optimizing affiliate/referral marketing. You will using data-mining and strong analytical process mixed with creativity to create creative campaigns.
• Test free acquisition channels: Test our current free acquisition channels (such as referral, content marketing, etc) and dig deeper to figure out ways to grow these levels
• Optimize Onboarding: Will play a large part in improving customer onboarding and lifecycle marketing. Tests should include funnel optimization but also best practices around deep-linking depending on user context/source/behavior
• Build engagement/retention loops and campaigns: Utilize data and user behavior to retain users and fight churn. science/machine learnings to improve the performance of these systems as we scale
• Invest in automation: Work with the VP of Marketing to build out proven automation that can be repeatedly used at scale
• Growth process: Will be expected to submit new growth ideas weekly to the team and have the ability to test these ideas and be autonomous
• Bring the right mentality everyday: Expected to be highly analytical, creative, relentless, scrappy and results oriented. Always have clear reporting to enable executive visibility and decision making.
- Growth Hacker
- LloLlo App
- Madrid, España