Schibsted is an international media group with approximately 6.800 employees and operations in 30 countries. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and exciting products that matter to people in their daily lives. Are you a person with career ambitions?
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our UX Team. A solid professional background and experience in the field is important, but the ideal candidate should also be a real team player.
If you like interacting with the users, empathising with them and you’re passionate about building the right solutions for their problems, then this is the job for you.
Working together with the UX Team, you will be responsible for:
• Driving force of user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
• Expert understanding of qualitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability to different stages of development as well as a good grounding in quantitative methods
• Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
• Translating and documenting UX ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the team
• Working with different team members to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation.
• Synthesise user data and research to create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups.
If you’re passionate about what you do and you really share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
Join our team!
Desired skills & Professional experience:
• Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
• Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
• Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers.
• Design, develop, execute and analyse AB and multivariate experiments to support design decisions and user experiences
• Continuously analyse key customer journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for daily optimisation.
• Solid experience with web analytics tools as well as other quantitative research tools (feedback polls, heatmaps, eye tracking).
• Able to prioritize test ideas / hypotheses based on impact & effort.
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a great team in a company that puts a special focus on their employees, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience
- UX Researcher
- Schibsted Spain
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, España
- A convenir según experiencia del candidato