Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
WHY JOIN US?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
The Mid Market Creative team is responsible for designing dynamic banner and email campaign ads, and performing maintenance tasks to meet Criteo client expectations and to optimize their performance. Within the Creative team you’ll be responsible for performing creative design requests for Northern Europe clients (UK, Benelux and Nordics), according to the process and the related SLA. You will also be tasked with ensuring client advertiser success through daily design maintenance and improvements of ad and email campaigns. This role is more about quality and production, than stand-alone creative design. And this person MUST have a strong background in HTML for the design of banner/email campaigns.
• Work in a fast-paced, innovative, and technology driven environment
• Must have strong portfolio of DIGITAL/online design and execution of banners and emails
• Commercial: understand client marketing plan and brief
• Smart and communicative
• Practical understanding of Email Design and integration, HTML, CSS in a live Web environment
• Fluent in English - Native speaker is a plus
• Solid knowledge of and experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Be driven and performance oriented.
• Be able to work within the process setup and technology guidelines of Criteo products.
• Actively participate in the development of our business by providing the best solution, at the right time.
• Be an early adopter of technology, and have passion and interest in global ecommerce markets
• Be smart People with a touch of humor
- Web Designer with native level of English
- Barcelona, España
- According to candidate's experience