If you’re fascinated by visualizing data and driven by numbers please get in touch! We love seeing how data can come to life in graphic form and via visual narratives (i.e. GOOD Magazine, Fast Company, Monocle, The Guardian).
Elkanodata is a creative, digital agency specialized in information design: Visual Communication, Interactive Design, and Motion Graphics. We look to transform information and data into high quality visual, interactive or animated experiences. As a designer you can expect to be creating interactive webs, infographics (print, digital or responsive), dashboards, visual reports and more.
We’re a young, energetic, international team and we love what we do, but we also have high expectations and are very demanding with the results.
The Mid-weight Designer will be expected to demonstrate innovative strategic thinking, as well as exciting, beautiful and unpredictable creative solutions to briefs, in the proposal of print, multimedia and web content. He/she will be working closely with the support of other designers and programmers, using his knowledge of grids, typography, graphic design, color, layout, iconography, imagery, and design patterns and systems to address ambiguous, complex problems and projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional innovative branding experiences across all touch points and channels
- Thrive in a production role with the ability to turn around graphics efficiently
- Handle multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with both concurrent and conflicting deadlines
- In or around Barcelona or willing to move to Barcelona
- Cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current trends
- A strong portfolio
- Lots of energy with a proactive attitude and great team spirit is key
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Ability to balance creativity and production workload for internationally recognized brands
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the individual to interact effectively with various levels of individuals
- Aptitude to handle multiple projects and switch quickly and comfortably between assignments as needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Spanish – advanced level written/spoken
- English – mid-level written
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in Graphic Design
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design with a creative portfolio of previous work
- Prototyping experience in tools such as InVision is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Capacity to handle multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with concurrent and conflicting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Only candidates with strong portfolios will be considered
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer (Information Design)
- Barcelona, España
- De 1.100 a 1.300 € NETOS mensuales en función de la valía del candidato