The candidate will be a part of a team that works in Customer Engagement projects. The Designer will collaborate with team members in market support tasks, such as developing training material —design and edition of video-tutorials, pdf manuals, interactive presentations or digital media.
Besides, the successful candidate will work in innovative projects testing and developing new communication channel surfaces and collaborating in integration projects. The Designer will support other team members, developing different communication materials such as presentations, reports and project planning documents. Finally, will collaborate in Content Steward support tasks, managing and maintaining content in a Content Management System (CMS) —receiving an appropriate training for this purpose.
Key skills to demonstrate are:
• Knowledge and skills regarding content management and promotion resource design and publishing.
• Creative/developer background, with focus on html and new media.
• Advanced use of Macintosh and specific graphic design/edition tools such as Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere, etc.), MS Windows, MS Office and Internet tools
• HTML and XML knowledge
• Analytical and innovative thinking
• High level in written and spoken English
Required experience and background:
• University degree from accredited institution —preferably Arts or Advertising- or Design Diploma
• Several years of relevant work experience (especially in design art, branding and project management)
• >1 years’ experience in marketing or advertising
• Detail oriented, well organized, good planning skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Designer with offline and HTML/XML skills
- Madrid, España
- A convenir
- Av. M-40, nº21, loft 41. 28925 Madrid