We are Looking for a candidate who is data-driven, self-starter and passionate about online and social media!
In Cronos Group you will Gain first-hand experience working in an international environment; Understand different roles and responsibilities of being a social media professional, refine your research, writing, and visual skills and create content for a variety of different applications. Learn various social media platforms, management / analytics tools, and apps. Advance your knowledge of the art world on social media
You will work with our marketing team to optimize online marketing campaigns on social media and help improve the performance of our search optimizations. You also need to be a strong team player, who is excited to collaborate with the broader marketing team, and other business units.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university, ideally in marketing/communications/journalism or other social science programs
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Proposal writing, proofing, and editing
• Research, keeping up trends, hot new finds, etc.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Prior digital content and media experience if any
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube;
• Working knowledge of social media analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights;
• Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Basic understanding of Photoshop is a plus.
• Flexibility in work functions and role
• Fun and passionate
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
• Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
What we offer:
• A valuable experience acquired through several projects
• A young, fun, dynamic and empowering work environment in a multicultural growing team
• Fantastic site and central location to work
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern - Prácticas
- Cronos Group
- Barcelona, España
- 500€ netos
- Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona