Our client is a professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises.
•You will be responsible for the design of all MDM services, associated design patterns, and for the method of integration with new and existing systems including SOAP and REST services.
•Define and maintain match rules.
•Sets standards for data quality for all master data.
•You will collaborate with all business data stewards to ensure that they can maintain acceptable data quality.
•Works with Enterprise Data Architects to ensure consistent use of data models and standards.
•You will serve as a SME/consultant to all projects/teams needing to consume data from MDM, ensuring that acceptable levels of data quality and data governance are maintained throughout the data life cycle.
•Ensures living documentation is maintained.
•Communicates with and fosters relationships with business stakeholders.
•Works with project managers and project teams to ensure that all deliverables work as designed and are adequately tested.
•Leverages technical skills coupled with business knowledge to act as an interface between Enterprise Architecture/Integration, MDM development and testing teams.
•Works within and across teams to facilitate data integration. Use PL/SQL, T-SQL, and performance tuning, Data Modeling, Data Profiling, Data Quality, Matching, and Parsing to perform job duties.
Education and Skills Required:
•Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical degree and five years of progressive experience in information technology.
•Three (3) years of experience in data and/or software development with extensive experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL & performance tuning.
•Two (1) years of experience designing and developing batch & real-time integrations including SOAP/REST services.
•One (1) year of experience with MDM toolsets such as Siebel, Informatica MDM or similar product including workflow, configuration, and scripting.
•Significant experience with data modeling, data profiling, data quality, matching and parsing.
• Design, configuration and/or development experience with PIM and/or MDM products, especially Informatica.
• Must have either EU citizenship or residency that allows work in other EU countries.
• Must be fluent in English. Proficiency in a second European language such as French, German and Spanish is considered a strong plus.
• Must be able to travel up to 100% (defined as Mon-Fri).
• Must maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• University degree from a 4-5 year program.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full-time position
• Competitive base salary plus attractive bonus program that does not limit bonus potential
• Full benefits
• Paid training and technical certification
- MDM Architect
- Melt Group
- En remoto