Our client is a professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises.
• Key design lead in projects. Gathers and qualifies functional and technical requirements.
• Functions as lead solution architect. May collaborate with a dedicated architect in larger implementations.
•Installation and configuration of PIM solutions in client environment.
•Performs product data modeling and instantiation.
• Collaborates with test leads to document, plan and execute solution testing.
• Trains client personnel for solution adoption and transfer of ownership.
• Mentors junior consultants in PIM methodology and implementation.
• Leads client in definition of processes and workflows for product and media assets management.
•Experience with Product Information Management (PIM) principles, data and technologies.
•Experience with PIM software (Informatica PIM, Stibo, Riversand and Oracle)
•Experience with digital media assets for retail products or consumer packaged goods, such as product marketing images, videos and content.
•Experience in data modeling.
•Experience with relational databases and SQL, especially Oracle and MS SQL Server.
•Exposure to e-commerce solutions desired (Demandware, Hybris, Magento, WebSphere Commerce, etc.)
•Industry experience in retail, manufacturing, distribution and consumer packaged goods (CPG) a big plus.
•Experience with the Java or C# programming languages a plus, but not required.
•Understanding of data integration, both real-time and batch.
•Understanding of data quality.
•Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
•Design, configuration and/or development experience with PIM and/or MDM products, especially Informatica.
•Must have either EU citizenship or residency that allows work in other EU countries.
•Must be fluent in English. Proficiency in a second European language such as French, German and Spanish is considered a strong plus.
•Must be able to travel up to 100% (defined as Mon-Fri).
•Must maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
•University degree from a 4-5 year program.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full-time position
•Competitive base salary plus attractive bonus program that does not limit bonus potential
•Paid training and technical certification
- PIM Architect
- Melt Group
- En remoto