Twistab is looking for community manager for upcoming project.
We are a group of international designers and engineers, the core team has been working on Twistab for 3 years already, and this September we will take part in digital fabrication accelerator FABulous supported by EU. Our project is about distributed manufacturing and customization of furniture. We work in a studio space in Raval area in Barcelona.
We would like to have a friendly and enthusiastic person, who also shows keen interest in digital fabrication and maker culture. To take a lead on our social media networks, attract followers and be in charge of SMM on a daily basis. You should know how to reach people, send out positive message and build a community around brand. You should be capable of not only acting in the front line of social media but also work on communication strategy and be comfortable in working with a team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SMM and community management
- Good written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other SMM performance evaluation tools.
- Duration, 4-5 months (possibility to extend contract).
- Flexible hours, part-time.
- Free to work remotely or work at our studio.
- Attend the weekly meetings in our Barcelona office.
- Applicants can be a freelancer or ask for a temporary contract.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Community Manager
- Barcelona, España