Working closely with the founders (CEO and CTO), product manager, tech, and business teams, the UX/UI and Graphic Designer will define and design the user experience of our platform as well as the visual identity of our company. You will be responsible for all things design at StyleSage, with the following goal in mind: designing an incredibly easy and intuitive user experience and a consistent brand image across our corporate collaterals.
StyleSage is an international company, with our commercial headquarters in New York, and engineering/product team in Madrid. As the UX/UI and Graphics designer, you will be located fulltime in Madrid, with possible travel to New York to work with our business teams.
You will work closely with our engineering teams to understand critical workflows and our business teams and clients to understand what it’s like to be in our customer's’ shoes -- all of this is with the ultimate goal of having users walk away from the product thinking, “ wow, that is just so easy to understand” and “it just works”.
You are entrepreneurial, resourceful, and your thirst for knowledge and perfection drives your relentless pursuit to design the most awesome analytics platform the fashion industry has ever seen.
- Own design direction and strategy for all aspects of the prospective customer experience. This includes StyleSage’s brand design, interactive design, corporate website, marketing materials, online and offline advertising, events, and more
- Provide wireframe mockups and storyboards of the user experience
- Lead the design review process; work closely with users to incorporate feedback into the designs
- Create and manage cross-browser compliant cascading stylesheets (CSS) for use by the development team; create and maintain cross-browser standards compliant to CSS as part of the product development team
- Create detailed storyboards, mockups, prototypes, and communicate designs to product managers and the development team
- Provide image graphics for products requested by the development team and product managers
- Conduct A/B testing; work with product managers to obtain client feedback and incorporate into designs
- Work cross-functionally to build experiences that keep prospective customers highly engaged, fully informed, and constantly delighted
- Strategize with the marketing team to create and align projects with company goals and business objectives
- Prioritize, guide, and champion new design projects
- Define and build a living brand that stands out from other companies
- Lead by example. Strive for excellence, work with passion and execute with urgency
- you have at least 3-5 years of design and hands-on experience with software products
- You have the ability to clearly articulate design goals and prioritize project requests
Communication: you have excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English and Spanish)
- Execution and resourcefulness: you focus on what’s important and make it happen
- Problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Startup experience is a plus
- Fashion/retail experience or interest in the industry a plus but not required
- UX/UI and Graphic Designer
- Madrid, España