Are you passionate about graphic design and Social Media? Are you native English speaker? Join us!
We are Little Buddha, a Barcelona-based agency specialized in Packaging and Branding, and we’re looking for a graphic designer with experience managing and generating content for Social Media.
The candidate will be responsible for designing all the visuals and materials related to the agency’s corporate communication strategy, including both digital and offline.
- Build and manage the agency’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and additional channels
- Alongside the Communication Manager, planning social content and providing innovative creative ideas and bringing them to life (whether designing or managing suppliers/external agencies/freelancers required for the task).
- Managing our Monthly Newsletter and other email campaigns, from start (concept and design) to the final stages (delivery).
- Nurturing and updating the agency’s website with different content and visuals.
- Managing the agency’s Brand Identity across multiple platforms and supports.
- Exploring new ways to engage with the Creative and Design Community (both locally and internationally).
- Inspiring new thinking and creative expertise across the agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web/Interactive Design, or an equivalent
Fluency in English (Native Speaker preferably)
Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
Past experience building and maintaining Social Media channels.
Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
Experience in HTML5 production, email templates, animation, banner ads, infographics or video editing will be a PLUS.
If you don’t match all the requirements but want to be part of our team and think you will be able to master all these disciplines, send us your resume with examples of your work and cover letter, we’re waiting for you!
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Trainee Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager
- little buddha group s.l
- Barcelona, España
- 400-600 € bruto mensual
- carrer pujades 146-148,1 planta