Are you passionate about transforming the way B2C and B2B companies do business by building world-class mobility products and services? Do you enjoy discovering customer pain points and designing user interfaces that solve customer needs and drive value for the end user?
Working at DMI requires a global mindset, empathy for our customers and a desire to make them successful through mobility. Our culture is very down-to-earth and people oriented. Our employees are hardworking, humble and proud to be part of this company.
The right candidate will possess excellent communications skills and a love of using technology to solve business problems. They are fast learners, innovative, and enjoy working on international projects. If you have a strong desire to help us make our customers successful through mobility, please submit your application.
• Assist UX team, service designers, and others with well-defined scope and direction.
• Assist technical delivery team to implement the user interface.
• Assist in the following UI activities and deliverables with support from UX team:
o Design estimates
o Workshops and UI design discussions
o Style Guides
o Assist our developers on the creation of graphical assets.
• Create icons, buttons, menus and other assets for mobile applications, mobile web or web.
• Optimize graphical assets for a balance of quality and size
• Design degree
• Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite and Sketch
• High level of English
• Understanding of agile development best practices
• Willing to learn and grow in the international and fast-paced environment
- UI Designer Intern
- Barcelona, España
- To negotiate