Si eres un Web Designer/Developer y sabes HTML, CSS, idealmente algo de PHP, te gusta el mundo de la consultoría de Marketing Digital y tienes un buen nivel de inglés, te estamos buscando para que te unas a la oficina de Aravaca (Madrid) de nuestra agencia. Trabajamos con clientes nacionales e internacionales, en entornos tanto B2B como B2C. Si tienes ganas de crecer profesionalmente, Kapturall es una buena opción para ti. Paso a describirte en inglés el perfil que andamos buscando:
KEY ASSETS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with CRM or MA systems will be a plus
- Spanish & English language
- Wordpress development also a plus
- Interest in Strategic Digital Marketing
ROLES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible to craft and implement web solutions for client, including issues such as web design, web structure and architecture, hosting configuration.
- Work with other team members to develop global solutions to given challenges and provide proactive insights to clients on how to improve business processes through those solutions.
- Work closely with the IT department in each customer to guarantee a smooth development of projects.
- Communicate and suggest solutions to any roadblocks in performance of campaigns or projects.
- To lead the technical aspect during client calls whenever a technical or development topic is to be treated with that client.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery for each project, and subcontract and supervise any commoditized developments if needs be.
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes applied to Solution development
- Work together with the rest of the Operations team handling all projects.
- Contribute to each Project daily tracker. Monitor performance per account and project, budgets, etc. - Alert team leader of anomalies in a timely manner.
- Participate in company meetings to develop new products and services, and work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
- Graduate with Marketing, Business or Web Development background, and a strong interest in Digital Marketing
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing web solutions and handling clients and project execution and reporting within their area of delivery
- Previous experience in Email Marketing systems, CRM, Vertical Software Solutions will be valued
- Additional knowledge in related areas such as PPC and SEO, Graphic Design, Video and Audio Recording and Editing will be considered a valuable plus.
- Passion for Web Development applied to Business Strategy and internet marketing.
- Good communication skills and good English Level (interviews will done in English)
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Web Sheriff con HTML y CSS
- Madrid, España
- calle Eduardo Vela 8D, Aravaca (Madrid)