At STUDIO BANANA we see a world full of opportunities. We decipher complexity using creative thinking to make a difference in organisations and in society. Through our unique design thinking-doing-learning approach, our multidisciplinary team collaborates closely with partners and clients in implementing value-add strategies, services, products and experiences. Best known for our self-initiated blockbuster projects like the Ostrich Pillow or the Batband, we don’t forget that we are also at the service of people. We feel honoured to support organisations such as United Nations, International Olympic Committee, IE University, EPFL, WWF, Thomson Reuters, Ernst&Young, Accenture, Santander, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Repsol Qatar Foundation, Al Jazeera, Telefonica, Vodafone, BQ, McCann, JWT, Acciona or FCC in their growth, improvement and outreach whilst learning together.
At STUDIO BANANA we are looking for a Communications Manager who will play a crucial role in executing our marketing strategy. This professional will help to communicate a broader and deeper understanding of our values, methodologies, creative principles, success stories, and our impact that resonates with our target audience and compels them to engage with our brand. If you are open, curious, energetic and focused, don't let go this opportunity and join a family of passionate and diverse people that enjoy working and spending time together!
- Collaborate closely with the Management team to define a strategy that facilitates the translation of the company’s vision into creative, compelling and thought provoking marketing material.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the Studio incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Ideate communication experiences that uniquely amplify Studio Banana’s message.
- Execute Studio Banana’s content marketing strategy to strengthen its positioning as a groundbreaker Imagination Studio.
- Develop emotional and engagement stories that help our key stakeholders understand what we do, why we do it, and how it’s relevant to them.
- Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions
- Proactively interacting with online communities across all platforms.
- Create a lasting system to surface, develop and publish compelling stories based on our work.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing and editing news reports, press releases and other forms of internal and external communications.
- Advising directors and other members of a company on media relations.
- Attending press conferences, product launches and networking events.
Requirements & Skills:
- Previous experience as a communications manager for a similar organisation would be a strong advantage.
- A confident communicator and presenter.
- Exceptional communications and editorial skills: passion for writing and attention to accuracy, grammar, story flow, style and tone.
- A natural storyteller: ability in taking a complex message and boiling it down to its essence.
- Expertise on all matters relating to marketing, public relations and communications.
- An excellent understanding of the media on a regional, national and an international level.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- High capacity to collaborate across teams in multiple locations, as well as the ability to exert influence both with and without formal authority.
- Results-oriented, patient and ability to work under stress.
- Fluent English and Spanish. French is a bonus.
- Communications Manager
- Studio Banana
- Madrid, España
- TBD upon the candidate's qualifications