The leading mobile solution provider in the world with 1500+ apps and webs delivered since 2005. Today our clients include well over 100 brands and media agencies across the world covering operators, device manufacturers, FMCG brands, fashion & retail brands, travel industry, pharmaceuticals, fast food restaurants, beverages, automotive, media, enterprise software, government, publishers, financial institutions, sports and more.
Using the latest technology, user interface design and development methodologies we deliver apps and websites focusing on mobile first.
Our core offering consists of Mobile Strategy definition, User interface and Interaction design, Custom app and Game development, Custom web development, Backend integration, Middleware and Content Management and App distribution.
Our office in Barcelona plays a key role in Sales, Development, Procurement, Design & User Experience, Product Development & Research, HR & Administration, Finance, and Marketing. As a medium-sized office, the Barcelona location offers the best of both worlds. The atmosphere is informal, and energy levels are high.
We’re a tight-knit community, and enjoy extra-curricular activities together, from informal beach volleyball games to concerts and other cultural events. Our office is dynamic, international, diverse, and located in a cosmopolitan city where business activity combines with Mediterranean charm. From great people to great weather, Barcelona has it all.
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager for growing our team in Barcelona, eager to join a multicultural and challenging environment who will lead cross functional teams to deliver global mobile projects. Ideal candidates will have to demonstrate their willingness to gain experience dealing with demanding customers from top level global organizations. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to manage appealing projects and to participate in forming a proficient project management team. We are growing because our clients and projects are growing and we see this position as a key part of that journey.
With assistance from a senior PM, plans and manages the successful execution of assigned projects from start to end ensuring satisfied customers, team members and positive margin.
• Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the customer business, needs, expectations, and success factors.
• Together with senior PM, plan the overall project schedule together with the project team
• Acquire necessary project resources (services, travels, material, etc)
• Ensure project stay on track towards initial plan by coaching and leveraging all team members unique expertise
• Manage the work streams throughout the project life cycle, making sure the team stay motivated and can move ahead unblocked
• Manage project budgets against defined scope and timeline, work with the account manager to close budget/effort gaps
• Issue change requests when needed
• Together with senior PM, manage and escalate project risks to schedule, budget and scope. Mitigate the impact on projects while seeking alternate solutions
• Report on project status, dependencies, and challenges to stakeholders. Both customer and internally in DMI
Required Skills and Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English; excellent inter-personal communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• B.S. degree in Computer science, Information system, Engineering, Science, Math, or other related scientific/ engineering degree
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in Mobile Service Development for Consumer brands
• Project Management at a digital agencies and/or consumer brand
• Experience from Enterprise Mobility
- Associate Project Manager
- Barcelona, España
- To negotiate