Are you passionate about transforming the way B2C and B2B companies do business by building world-class mobility products and services? Do you enjoy discovering customer pain points and designing user interfaces that solve customer needs and drive value for the end user?
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user interfaces. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. We are looking for someone who can design beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where changing hats occurs on a regular basis. No working day will be the same for this individual, so the right candidate is flexible and excels in a dynamic environment.
Working at DMI requires a global mindset, empathy for our customers and a desire to make them successful through mobility. Our culture is very down-to-earth and people oriented. Our employees are hardworking, humble and proud to be part of this company.
The right candidate will possess excellent communications skills and a love of using technology to solve business problems. They are fast learners, innovative, and enjoy working on international projects. If you have a strong desire to help us make our customers successful through mobility, please submit your application.
● Work with UX Leads, service designers, and others with well-defined scope and direction.
● Work with technical delivery team to implement the user interface.
● Provide editing of graphics content for use as UI components in applications based on UX lead direction
● Deliver quality design elements in a short time frame based on customer requirements and an agile approach.
● Performing, present and deliver the following UI activities and deliverables with support from UX Lead:
○ Design estimates
○ Workshops and UI design discussions
○ Style Guides
○ Create and deliver graphical assets to our developers.
● Suggest user interface changes which result in better solutions.
● Create icons, buttons, menus and other assets for mobile applications, mobile web or web.
● Optimize graphical assets for a balance of quality and size
● Responsible for organization of UI deliveries to development, maintaining all graphical assets on a project basis, and driving design team acceptance for deliveries
● Proficient with Adobe CC Suite and Sketch
● Sufficient level of english language ability to interact and understand internal staff involved in the project
● 2 years of working experience with design
● Advanced level experience with Adobe CC Suite, Sketch
● Mobile technology experience
● Understanding of agile development best practices
● Usability testing experience
● Design degree
● Familiarity with markup languages (e.g., CSS, HTML)
Reports to UX Manager
- UI Designer
- Barcelona, España
- To negotiate