eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals.
We are now looking for a SEM Executive to join our SEM Marketing Team based in Barcelona, Spain, reporting to the SEM Team Leader.
As part of the SEM department you will build a strong experience in Search Engine Marketing. At eDreams ODIGEO, you will be part of a friendly and highly experienced team where you will immediately make meaningful contributions. You will help the biggest European Online Travel Agency to maintain its leading position in SEM, as well as to grow the presence of our brands in several markets.
The successful candidate will initially support the SEM activity of Opodo – French market with a high budget assigned. This might change depending on individual’s profile and languages skills.
The main responsibilities are to:
• Manage SEM campaigns, including massive keyword generation and ad copy writing, daily analysis of search query reports, implementation of massive bid changes and landing page tests, etc.;
• Monitor daily results and improve KPIs performance;
• Create ad hoc reporting and perform data analysis;
• Attend to meetings and present SEM performance for the assigned accounts;
• Carry on assigned SEM projects for the Group.
Required skills and experience:
• 1-2 years of proven experience in SEM departments, ideally managing high budgets.
• Degree level qualification in Economics, Business, Finance, Statistics, Engineering...
• Fluent in English. We are an international company with employees from over 60 different nationalities, so English is a must.
• Knowledge of French and/or Italian is preferred. Other languages are considered a plus.
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and are comfortable with math and statistical analysis.
• Passion for online marketing.
• Good communication skills and team player, able to work in an international team and to collaborate across country borders.
• Able to handle different projects and manage several accounts at the same time.
• Strive to Get Better-attitude: smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organized and motivated.
- SEM Executive
- eDreams ODIGEO
- Barcelona, España
- Depending on experience and profile