You will build data-driven experiences for various clients across digital environments that emphasize an amazing user experience.
You will implement UX solutions and create a visible impact for our clients with high quality artwork. You’re capable of implementing design guidelines and specs and you have prior experience in conceptual development. You oversee all production and suggest improvements to ensure that work meets every client’s brand guidelines and Customerville’s quality standards.
Is this you?
• You’re self-motivated, detail-oriented and an exceptional communicator
• You’re organized, able to manage multiple deadlines and complete tasks efficiently within each client’s timeline and budget
• You’re authoritative, with the ability to be a bridge between developers and designers while navigating effortlessly between online graphics and print media
• You’re a creative thinker who exhibits an ability to innovate and think ahead
• You’re an excellent problem-solver with an ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• You are adept at collaborating with your peers while building effective client relationships
• You work independently yet meet deadlines
Skills we’re looking for:
• 4+ years in design and development with digital and print production
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS standards
We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are. (And Why We Exist.)
We make the best enterprise feedback products in the world. It’s important work, and not just because it allows our clients to run better businesses. A company that listens well makes its customers feel listened-to and its employees feel valued and trusted.
Customerville elevates quality listening across our clients’ entire organizations. We do this by blending technology, design and behavioral science to emulate how people naturally share and respond to feedback.
We fielded among the first real-time CX surveys on the Internet. Our enterprise feedback products have been refined over a decade of constant innovation and use through millions of customer interactions.
- Front-end developer
- Valencia, España
- A tratar en la entrevista