Tribal Worldwide - Spain
We are a new breed of agency. Flexible and agile, created to adapt quickly to todays consumer needs and behaviours. We believe in thinking big and moving fast. A collective of senior digital experts from different disciplines, countries and cultures. We blend Strategy, Smart Data, Research & Analysis, SEO/SEM, Social Engagement, UX/UI Design, Technology and Innovation to help brands in their transformation towards the digital business.
We are looking for
Talented Junior Visual Designer to join our team in Madrid.
You will be a passionate design thinker with a creative mind and a digital soul.
Your will enjoy designing clean, modern and engaging digital experiences.
You will have a strong understanding of interaction design with a focus on conversion.
You will have a sound understanding of designing for all channels and multiple devices.
Your will have an interest in motion design, typography and data visualisation.
You will love working in a creative and dynamic collaborative environment.
You will be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Work with project managers to help define design requirements.
- Produce visual mockups and screen designs as required.
- Design user interfaces that are easy to use and a pleasure to touch.
- Work in close collaboration with other designers and UX team.
- Create design guidelines for development teams to implement.
- Work closely with development teams to manage design process and quality assurance.
- Be up to date with latest visual trends and technologies.
- Experience designing sites, emailings, online campaigns.
- Passion for user-centric design that meets business objectives.
- Solid understanding and passion for interaction design.
- Strong visual design skills, with a keen eye for all those small details that make a big difference.
- Up to date with current responsive design standards.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple ongoing projects
- Proficiency in CS Photoshop, Illustrator and other industry standard design tools.
Desired (not required)
- UX, wireframe and prototyping knowledge.
- Experience with user testing.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Motion graphics and animation skills.
- Junior Visual Designer
- Tribal Worldwide
- Madrid, España
- A definir según experiencia
- Gran Via 26, 6a planta