Services strategic transition to a Cloud and Mobile First organization by monetizing of a cross-platform/cross-device platform. The search advertising business has been growing exponentially in Europe Marketing team is seeking an experienced audience marketing manager to efficiently execute an audience marketing strategy to grow advertiser satisfaction & revenue in Spain.
RolePurpose Reporting to the Southern Europe Marketing Manager based in Milan, the Spain Marketing Manager supports the marketing execution in Spain. This calls for an experienced marketing manager who will be at ease in both strategy and execution, capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from small businesses to media agencies via direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the Strategic Account Sales Lead, and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local search advertising growth. The candidate will drive local industry momentum (PR, Events, etc.), accelerate the acquisition of new advertisers and support the ad sales team in their customer engagement. This role focuses specifically on Spain, but may be involved in broader EMEA regional projects.
• Driving an impactful customer-focused marketing strategy that accelerates and optimizes opportunities and improves perception of premium agencies & direct advertisers
• Provides customer insight and marketing intelligence, determines how to prioritize and best localize messaging guidance, and defines the customer contact strategy including executive briefings & product roadmap updates
• Owns audience marketing strategy for segment : story, partnerships, engines
• Leverage standard engines/content for reach (event, digital, social)
• Drive connected sales and marketing engagements with strategic accounts and mid-market
• Drive local innovation and leverage global marketing initiatives in line with Global segment strategy across awareness, acquisition, retention and growth of the advertiser base.
• Drive industry engagement through PR, industry bodies, influencers, events…
• Identify scalable and cost efficient channels for driving search sales through partners.
• Determine country specific marketing partnership opportunities. Provide feedback to global team on centralized lifecycle programming and develop locally relevant amplification tactics.
• Applies customer and competitor insight to marketing strategy and plan
• Creates customer data/targeting strategy and priority contacts strategy
• Creates segment plans for driving demand generation aligned with sales teams & global marketing team
• Develop and manage excellent relations with Europe marketing team to align and support sales priorities
Key Success Criteria
• Revenue attainment in Spain
• Advertiser satisfaction and customer engagement
• Budget management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Essential Experience
• Proven success as an excellent collaborator across multiple groups on multi-faceted marketing issues.
• Ability to understand a complex business and growth levers in order to formulate a sound marketing program execution strategy that will have maximum business impact.
• Ability to draw insights and conclusions from diverse data sets and customer feedback and then translate into understandable business actions.
• Strong critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
• Experience in search advertising and through partner marketing are a must, with the SMB audience a plus.
2) Technical/Functional Skills
• Deep project and ongoing program management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
3) Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
• Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
• Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate across teams at all levels of the organization.
• Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner.
• Strategic ability to think globally and execute locally
• Ability to be successful in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
• Bachelor’s degree required; Business or Advertising major preferred
• 5+years of marketing experience across sales, service and marketing in an online environment.
• Strong knowledge of Spanish online marketplace.
• Previous experience working within a global organization.
• Previous experience in managing partnerships and channel programs.
• Previous experience in managing agency relationships.
• English and Spanish required.
- Ads Marketing Manager Spain
- TBB Marketing
- Madrid, España
- Según experiencia y valia
- Sirena,, 3 Las Rozas