The GFT Group is a global technology partner for future digital issues - covering everything from discovering innovation to developing and implementing sustainable business models.
As a Technical Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Working directly with the functional team, you should understand the functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Project tracking and documentation development.
- Design and constant improvement of applications
- Assign task to junior team members and team coordination.
- Contact with internal and external costumers.
What do we offer?
Competitive salary + Individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours and an awesome corporate culture
Skills that will help you succeed:
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Enthusiastic software developer.
- Able to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS.
- Knowledge of modern Web Design concept (e.g. Responsive Web Design, MVC).
- Deep knowledge in User Interface design
- Knowledge with Responsive Web Design.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you.
- High communication capability to be the reference for the client.
- Experience managing teams.
- Organizational skills and good ability planning team members tasks, responsibilities, etc.
- Initiative, flexibility, pro activity and responsibility.
- Experience working in challenging environments.
- Analista Front-end
- The GFT Group
- Madrid, España
- Según candidato