As the Digital Designer for Privalia´s marketing department, you would be responsible for creating high quality designs and guidelines for marketing and branding, landing pages, social media, newsletters and mobile apps, as well as updating designs for existing assets. You would be an essential part of the team that design Privalia (Global) promotional and communication materials whilst taking into account the responsive design requirements for different devices.
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for people who have extensive experience in interactive media & digital design across web and portable devices and want to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have a deep understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, responsive design and image optimization for all channels.
· BFA in graphic design or similar. In lieu of degree - relevant skills or experience
· Strong layout, composition and type treatment skills
· In-depth knowledge of graphic design for web and print
· Deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
· Experience with online campaigns using Flash
· Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
· A team player with exceptional communication skills
· Previous experience as a graphic designer in an online environment
· Excellent attention to details
· Self-motivated with an ability to meet deadlines
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Digital Designer (Global communication)
- Barcelona, España
- Según valia