As part-time web designer, you will join our marketing team, actively involved in promoting and showcasing the potential of our web communications solutions. Our main project consists on a unified communication system based on webRTC. This position is oriented to design the technical and graphical aspects of our web communications solutions together with the web pages that we use to showcase them.
Experience & qualifications:
● Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in design, multimedia communication or arts (or substantial experience in similar positions).
● Strong graphic design skills . Proficient in using web design software (Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc).
● Experience in responsive design, UX, web optimization and usability.
● Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Web Designer
- O Porriño, España
- Pol A Granxa P260 (Quobis)