We're looking for a friendly marketing assistant for the Madrid office to support the day to day work, reporting directly to the head of marketing.
You will help executing tombola's strategy together with the marketing team.
Your work will focus primarily on CRM and social media, updating the website and supporting in the development of new promotions.
You will need to keep your eyes and ears open to get powerful insights from the users and the market, searching for new opportunities and best practices.
· Passionate about digital and social media marketing
· Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented.
· Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
· Able to prioritize, multi-task and a problem solver.
· Self-starter, able to think creatively, with an entrepreneurial mind set.
· tombola will launch soon in Portugal, that's why you should have excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish, should be fluent in Portuguese(written and spoken) and at least intermediate in English.
· At least 2 years overall marketing experience.
· University degree or college diploma in a related field.
· Google analytics (or other web analytics tools) and SEO knowledge
· Previous experience with CRM / Email marketing tools
· Experience in the gambling/online gaming/ecommerce industry
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Marketing Assistant Spanish and Portuguese
- tombola services
- Madrid, España
- A convenir