AKTIOS IT CONSULTANT is seeking an Operations Project Manager to work in a Multinational company with location in Palma de Mallorca.
This role sits in the TDA team. Can have direct reporting lines and reports to the Programme Managers.
This role is responsible for developing the project plan; managing the project stakeholders; managing Communication;
managing the project team; managing the project risk; managing the project schedule; managing the project budget;
managing the project conflicts and managing the project delivery.
3-4 years experience in managing IT related projects
2-3 years experience in functional/business analyst roles
Abilities & personal qualities:
- Project management including, planning, monitoring, control and reporting, risks, leadership, compliance and delivery.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to Influence. Able to manage difficult meetings and discussions with a variety of business stakeholders, successfully leading them to draw conclusions and work towards project objectives
- Integrative view, Learning ability, Ability to analyze, leadership. Dynamic and charming person
- Organization, Planning, multitask, customer-oriented
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge on the tourism sector
- Project experience in process automations projects built on legacy systems and SOA architectures
- Permanent contract with Aktios and high possibilities to be hired for the client company.
- Work in a multinational and recognized company.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Operations Project Manager
- Palma, España
- A convenir
- AVINGUDA DIAGONAL 458, 6ºB BARCELONA