Dorna Sports was established in 1988 as an international Sports Management and marketing company. Headquarters are in Madrid, with offices in Barcelona, London and Tokyo. Bridgepoint Capital is the main shareholder.
MotoGP is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing and Dorna’s star product. It is the oldest motorsport world championship in the world, with 59 years of history to its name, and the current premier class pits the best riders and manufacturers in the world against each other.
Dorna provides a vast range of products: advertising exposure, promotional and corporate activities, merchandising, commercial rights, corporate hospitality, overseas freight, TV rights, TV production, live feeds, post-produced programmes, tailor-made signals, OnBoard technology, timing systems, data processing, graphics for live broadcast, intranets, internet webcasts, online results and video streaming amongst them.
- Develop live sections on motogp.com & worldsbk.com (Video player, Live timing,..)
- Work closely with fellow visual and ux designers, developers, copywriters, translators and marketing personnel to build realistic user experience solutions that also meet business objectives.
- A solid knowledge and proven experience on Action Script 3
- Experience in working with AngularJS, NodeJS and WebSockets
- Experience in building responsive web design websites
- Experience in consuming Web Services (XML, Json, Ajax)
- High level of HTML5 / CCS3
- Familiarity in working with version control systems (we use Git)
- Ability to work in a team environment and reuse other people's code
- A keen eye for design and/or are very design oriented (Pixel perfect)
- Facility to learn new technologies.
- Adapt to frequent releases and deadlines
- Experience in video players
- Experience in automation tools as GULP
- Experience in large web projects
- PHP knowledge
- Experience with SVG in the browser
- Fluent English
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Frontend Developer / UI Developer
- Dorna Sports, S.L.
- Sant Just Desvern, España
- Salary depending on experience
- Narcis Monturiol 2