For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $470 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
Product Manager – Content Solutions
• Own the product lifecycle for multiple content connector plug-ins for CMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, EpiServer, Ektron, etc.
• Work with new partners to build integration into GlobalLink – our flagship cloud based translation management platform.
• Managing the entire product life cycle which includes
- Planning continuous upgrades for new features and adapt to latest market releases
- Brainstorm with developers across multiple time zones to define granular feature specs
- Assist in UI/UX design
- Release planning and QA scheduling.
- Review QA test plans
- Review Documentation updates
• Competitor analysis
• Develop marketing collateral and assist tech sales
• Analyzing potential partner relationships
Essential skills and experience required:
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
• Specific training on DTP and translation technology
• Superb analytical skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English)
• Good knowledge of Word, InDesign, QuarkXPress, FrameMaker and other DTP applications
• Knowledge of CAT tools
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player
• Organized and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Must be flexible with hours to accommodate project deadlines
• Localization, DTP, and technology related experience desired
- Product Manager – Content Solutions
- Barcelona, España
- Por confirmar