At Redbooth we're looking for an amazing videographer to help us create a series of product videos to help our customers get the best out of our collaboration platform.
This is a 4 month project and involves the following activities:
- Collaborating with our Marketing and Customer Success teams to write video scripts (2 minutes long each).
- Working in Screenflow or a similar program to capture images from our software.
- Edit the whole video, including sound and inserting outsourced animations and voiceover.
- Overseeing contractors (animator and voice studio).
- Adapting the video to web formats.
- Updating our Youtube channel.
- If you have animation skills, it will be a plus!
We DO NOT want to do this job with an agency, we want someone in house who can learn about our products and needs, and collaborate with the different teams on a daily basis throughout the 4 month period. Our videographer will need to interact with different people in the company, but also work independently in creating the videos. We're offering a temporary contract (with seguridad social, etc.) and the opportunity to work in our beautiful offices in Gala Placidia.
English is a must since the videos will be done in that language and part of our teams do not speak Spanish.
Please do not apply unless you fulfill these conditions!
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Barcelona, España
- Via Augusta 59