We are looking for passionate, creative profiles who can think “outside the box” and are looking to join an exciting new project and triple-A team. Candidates will be allowed to micro-manage their own projects however will be working within a friendly and close-knit team.
• PR: You will be the person in charge of getting the word out about NoviCap. You will need to send press releases and get NoviCap on the main and most relevant channels.
• Social Media: You'll take ownership of the company's social media. You will be updating and promoting social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, emails and blogs) and general online content.
• Blogging and copywriting: You will be researching different topics to create original pieces to be used in our promotion of social media, blog and website. (Keep up to date with the current market to ensure the content is ahead of the curve and maintain a strong position)
• Hungriness to build a global FinTech start-up which is dramatically changing the way businesses source their working capital
• Strong, clear and precise written communication skills.
• A creative mindset to produce engaging and educational content.
• High sense of responsibility and autonomy: you take your responsibilities very seriously and you tackle projects with great dedication and efficiency from day one
• Superior intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrated drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving customers
• Native in Spanish
Great to have:
• A university degree in Digital Marketing, Comunicación or Finance
• Previous work experience in communications role working in a start-up, technology or financial firm.
• Full-time position/internship in Barcelona
• Remuneration package based on performance and experience
• International environment with a flat hierarchy
• Healthy snacks, fresh juices and coffee
• Open holiday policy
• Continuous learning possibilities; always challenging the status quo
• Quarterly off-sites; work hard, play hard
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Community and content manager - Becario Spanish native
- Barcelona, España
- 500 -700
- Carrer Llacuna, 162 08018 Barcelona