PUSHTech helps brands, retailers, marketers and developers build brand engagement and customer relationships through intelligent multichannel mobile marketing. PUSHTech’s Mobile Marketing Cloud™ simplifies the creation, delivery and management of smart, precisely targeted and context-aware communications in a highly efficient, effective and profitable way for users, big and small.
PUSHTech™ is seeking a star Sales Consultant. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is primarily focused on delivering profitable sales of the company's suite of products and services to agreed sales targets and with target verticals.
Required Skills and Experience
• Has a minimum of 1 year experience and proven track record selling high value IT solutions.
• English Native, fluently communicate in Spanish
• Strong selling skills with experience of providing business or marketing software and IT.
• Using Salesforce.com to create, manage and close business.
• Ability to complete the full range of sales activities, from cold calling, building a sales pipeline, presenting to closing.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate propositions and ideas at the highest customer level with a manner that gains agreement or acceptance.
• Achieving challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
• Developing and driving a sales plan that grows company presence in EMEA. This will include establishing contact with new customers, promoting company offers and negotiating and closing business contracts
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Business, financial or technical degree/qualification preferred but not essential
•Proactive approach to market growth
• Focused and driven to succeed
• Passionate about learning and technology
• Work independently and as a team.
• Efficiently manage productive pipeline.
• Building relationships with Senior Managers, Directors
• Managing the overall sales relationship with the client
Salary and Benefits:
• Rewarding career within a start-up, mobile
• Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and top developers
• Barcelona’s start-up scene & access to a well-established network
• Fun and international team of young top performers
• Salary: This position attracts a basic salary of €24 - 27k basic, expected OTE of €50k.
- Sales Consultant
- Barcelona, España
- Depending on experience.