PUSHTech™ is seeking a star Content Marketing Manager. You will work on the most exciting projects in mobile -- as well as one of our product offerings. You will occupy a role as the subject matter expert on oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, generate leads, create network engagement and foster industry leadership.
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
• 1-3 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation. Experience developing engaging content for B2B or Technology markets strongly preferred.
• Experience with creating compelling messages for different target markets and buyer personas.
• Training in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience (it is critical that the CMM always keep one eye on the “outsider’s perspective” much like that of a journalist.)
• Experience being both a key individual contributor and content team leader
• Skilled at long-form, real-time (immediate) and multi-media content development, distribution strategies and tactics.
• Ability to think like an educator and evangelist, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know, how they want to consume it and how to persuade them into a specific point of view.
• A passion for new technology tools (aka, using the tools you preach about) and usage of those tools to publish engaging content. Social DNA a plus!
• Project management skills to manage project and development schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
• Strong understanding of the principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
• Proven editorial skills with outstanding command of the English language.
• Excellent negotiator and mediator.
• Incredible people skills and powers of persuasion.
• Fluency in social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.).
• Comfortable with acting as the company’s spokesman and advocate via media appearances, interviews, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Audience development, network nurturing and subscription strategies experience a plus.
• Understanding of Hubspot marketing automation platform
• Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
• Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
• Rewarding career within a start-up, mobile
• Profit from working with a talented team of serial entrepreneurs and top developers
• Barcelona’s start-up scene & access to a well-established network
• Fun and international team of young top performers
• Competitive remuneration package.
- Content Marketing Manager
- Barcelona, España
- Depending on experience.