At Fever, we are changing the way people make plans. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Reporting directly to the Senior Designer and to the Head of Operations, the Junior Designer is responsible for designing visually stunning:
· Flyers, banners and other promo materials
· Social blasts
· Product keynotes
· Web assets
· Digital retouching: Some pictures need retouching, some app assets need an artistic input... You will work closely with our rockstar Senior Designer to give our app that special look&feel
· Email templates
· Nice person, team worker. Egos are better left at the door.
· Passionate about design. We are too!
· Eager to learn and grow. It's what this is about.
· Flexible. Startups are hard, we need you to adapt quickly.
· Accept input easily. Is not your app, it is everybody's app.
· Have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
· Know a bit about MailChimp.
· Have a laptop that you're willing to bring to the office.
· Have some experience with photography and digital retouching tools like Photoshop and Lightroom. Illustrator and InDesign are a must.
· Are a Google Image Search ninja, but also know you way in Tumblr, Pinterest and other media repositories.
· Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, and are extremely performance-driven in your approach to business.
· Are fluent in Spanish.
· Plus: also fluent in English.
· Plus: a stunning portfolio to link in your application.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Junior Designer
- Fever Labs Inc.
- Madrid, España
- Depending on experience.