First and foremost, the candidate is Dogbuddy’s representative in the local market although based in Barcelona. It’s a significant position that might find you on television for an interview in the morning and changing the lightbulb in the office in the afternoon.
This is a role for a strong marketer, focusing on reaching new users and extending the DogBuddy brand far and wide. Local marketing, business development, service quality management, social media, PR — all of these sit under the Country Manager. Continual improvement and a quality focus are the name of the game. We believe in solving local problems with local solutions, so understanding your market and delivering custom messages is important. This is where creativity meets analytics head on.
- Researching your market and learning the dog-care pain points, regulations and market opportunity for DogBuddy.
- Setting up partnerships and managing relationships with sitters to get the supply side ready for DogBuddy.
- Exploring business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of DogBuddy in local communities.
- You have control of all day-to-day operations including P&L, recruitment and strategy and will be given aggressive monthly targets to reach.
- Work with DogBuddy senior managers to ramp business up in your country
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Represent DogBuddy at local events and with local PR
- Manage any local regulatory concerns
- Communicate local product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other markets through developing and sharing best practices in local markets.
- Continue to grow users and bookings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years marketing & business development experience. We look for young, fun, creative, smart but yet business driven individuals.
- Native French.
- Data-driven decision maker and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Relevant experience in consumer service or dog-related marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a "get things done" attitude
- Entrepreneurial attitude, hunger and humility
- A strong network and a desire to make it grow
- Dog owner to possibly bring your dog to the office
- Teamwork - we’re a closeknit team, and we all work together
Important - strong English language skills are essential for this position. Please make sure your covering letter and CV are in English.
DogBuddy is the leading peer-to-peer marketplace in Europe connecting dog owners with local and experienced pet lovers providing home dog boarding and other dog services. Dog owners can easily browse through vetted sitter profiles, look at pictures, read customer reviews, and securely book and pay online. All services are covered by comprehensive insurance and emergency support ensuring the ultimate peace of mind. The website includes over 100,000 passionate dog lovers and has facilitated more than 80,000 nights of dog boarding.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- French Marketing Manager
- Barcelona, España