Position: UX/UI Visual Designer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Reports to: VP Product
Redbooth is a collaboration and communication platform that provides a single place for shared tasks, discussions, file sharing, group chat and HD video conferencing. Redbooth is simple to use and flexible, enabling project teams and departments at thousands of companies to get work done. Founded in Barcelona in 2008, the company is privately held and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We’re a tight-knit, dedicated team moving fast, iterating, launching and updating our platform in real-time. We love what we do, and we’ve created a great environment for breakout thinking and experimentation.
You want to become the Interaction and Visual Designer helping delight and engage Redbooth’s users. You’re ready to create experiences that are simple, joyful and addicting, helping us connect with our customers at a molecular level.
You’re a unicorn. With a rainbow mane. That designs with lightning. You’re an interaction and visual designer. You get that ‘the experience _is_ the product’. You think creatively and conceptually who loves bringing simple, beautiful experiences to life.
You love collaborating with a team. You love working together to drive the best solution possible. You’re an owner, always pushing yourself for that ‘wow’. And, you thrive in an iterative environment where you can constantly test and learn.
You’re a mobile fanatic, passionate about the convergence of mobile and desktop experiences. You innately get the differences in user behavior across devices, and you can naturally create 3-screen experiences that delight users wherever they are.
This position is available in our Barcelona center of excellence. We offer competitive compensation packages including equity options and benefits for everyone. When we’re not inventing the future of collaboration, we’re enjoying our terrace, playing ping pong, or jamming with the other office musicians.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with an approved Spanish work permit only, please.
• Develop, communicate and implement user experience vision and UI framework for features across desktop, iOS and Android applications.
• Create beautiful visual designs to bring the user experience to life.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and support to take features from concept to launch.
• Sketch out design visions for future feature iterations.
• Document design solutions using sketches, wireframes, flows, and pixel-perfect mocks.
• Complete designs iteratively that meet our goals and requirements while maintaining and thoughtfully refining design patterns and UI standards.
• Help define goal-oriented user stories for product backlogs.
• Deliver detailed designs and components to agile development teams and refine as necessary during product sprints.
• Collaborate well with development to successfully implement designs and resolve related issues.
• Prototype designs as needed for user research and tests.
• Help create and maintain style guides and UI pattern libraries.
• Great creative vision and portfolio.
• 2-3 years professional experience in user experience and visual design.
• Thrive in highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced open office environments.
• Experience working in an iterative development environment.
• Incredible self-direction – you live for planning your own process and can easily get things done with little oversight.
• Uncanny strong user intuition.
• Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus points for:
• Experience with consumerized business services.
• Great portfolio of experience with a B2B SaaS service.
• Passion for collaboration and communication services.
• Able to recite iOS and Android HIGs and development constraints in your sleep.
• Experience developing mobile, social, collaboration and/or real-time communications services.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- UX/UI Designer
- Barcelona, España