Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for an 3D Artist Hi-Resolution to join the team. Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games! Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be reponsible for creating and developing 3D models for packaging.
You will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters and high-resolution 3D objects.
You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.).
In order to accomplish this, you will also work closely with the 2D Artists in charge of enhancing the packaging and reinforcing the visual impact of the 3D images.
- - At least 3 years of previous professional experience as 3D Artist.
- Expertise in 3D modeling (3D Studio Max), Vray lighting and rendering, and character rigging.
- Expertise with using Zbrush and its texturing techniques (transferring texture and 3D model info from Zbrush to Max).
- Expertise with textures using Photoshop.
- Good drawing abilities using a graphical tablet.
- Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting).
- Porfolio demonstrating your ability to produce high-quality and refined rendering..
- Design and fashion sensibility.
- Up to date with technological advances in the fields of high-polygon modeling, optimization, etc.
- Fluent English.
- - Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- 3D Modeler Artist Hi-Resolution
- Barcelona, España
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits