Tribal Worldwide - Spain
We are a new breed of agency. Flexible and agile, created to adapt quickly to todays consumer needs and behaviours. We believe in thinking big and moving fast. A collective of senior digital experts from different disciplines, countries and cultures. We blend Strategy, Smart Data, Research & Analysis, SEO/SEM, Social Engagement, UX/UI Design, Technology and Innovation to help brands in their transformation towards the digital business.
We are looking for
Experienced UX/UI Designers to join our teams in Madrid and Barcelona.
Your will have experience creating, clean, modern and engaging digital experiences
You will have a solid understanding of interaction design for conversion.
You will have at least 5 years experience working across all channels and devices.
You will design digital solutions for real business objectives.
You will be passionate about the whole design process .
Your will have an interest in motion design, typography and data visualisation.
You will love working in a creative and dynamic collaborative environment.
You will have ability to inspire your colleagues and learn from others too.
You will have great verbal and written communication skills.
You will be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Work with product managers, strategists, search and data analysts to help define interface requirements
- Produce interaction models, user flow diagrams to help define UI specs
- Visualise scenarios and end-to-end user experience
- Produce wireframes and prototypes for user behaviour testing
- Produce visual mockups and screen designs as required
- Design user interfaces that are easy to use and a pleasure to touch
- Work in close collaboration with other design teams and our creative director
- Create design guidelines for development teams to implement
- Work closely with development teams to manage design process and quality assurance
- Be up to date with latest visual trends and technologies
- Experience designing sites, apps and products for mobile, tablet or desktop
- Passion for user-centric design that meets business objectives
- Ability to present work with confidence
- Solid understanding and passion for interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, with a keen eye for all those small details that make a big difference
- Up to date with current responsive design standards
- Ability to prioritise tasks/projects and deliver on budget, on time
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple ongoing projects
- Proficiency in CS Photoshop, Illustrator and other industry standard design tools
- Knowledge of inVision, UX Pin and/or other prototyping tools
Desired (not required)
- Motion design experience or clear understanding of the use animation to engage and bring to life user interactions and page transitions
- Experience with user testing and/or analytical research
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Senior UX/UI Designers
- Tribal Worldwide
- Madrid, España
- Salary based on experience
- Gran Vía 27, 6a Planta - 28013 Madrid