Full-time position with inmediate incorporation.
We are a private international business school with four different campuses in Europe, offering university education (bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees). We are looking for a Social Media Specialist for our international office located in Barcelona, Spain.
English native speaker preferred; otherwise, high level of written English is necessary. Russian will be appreciated.
- Create and implement a comprehensive strategy for each of the social media platforms in order to increase the impact of our brand activity and engagement of our communications & marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teams, including Academics, Marketing & Communications to stay informed about news, events and updates across the university network.
- Manage and maintain our corporate and campus-specific social media editorial calendar to maximize awareness of activities, news and events.
- Curate all content produced and determine what to share, how to share and when to share on each platform.
- Engage in active conversations with student members and prospects using mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Post and promote interactive content that encourages participation and the development of fan-generated content to ensure that the community is actively engaged and to meet previously set objectives.
- Develop outreach and engagement tactics around goals to increase sharing and spark conversations, while converting viewers into followers and followers into students.
- Measure the impact of your work using the metrics available to you; be proactive about finding and analyzing the data.
- Provide monthly metrics on specific platforms to track KPIs.
- Develop presentations and reports to internally communicate both proceedings and results; track feedback and share it with the team.
- Adapt continuously between being a marketer, a PR person and a communications expert.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Report to and communicate regularly with both Online Marketing and Communications departments to ensure social media is coherent with other content and communications strategies, and that goals are reached.
- Proactive, objective oriented person.
- Quick learner with a drive to learn about new trends and implement them.
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a diverse, dynamic team with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized among multiple platforms,
- Action oriented, accountable, curious, innovative.
- Ability to think strategically and outside-the-box; to be a creative thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, PR or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as Community Manager using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing multi-platform social media strategies, editorial calendars and plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media analytics and measurement platforms.
- Experience in making decisions and changing course based on analytics.
- Knowledge of social digital marketing tools including Hootsuite and/or other collaborative tools.
- Experience in managing international social media accounts.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Social Media Specialist
- European University
- Barcelona, España