Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Studio 3D Lead Artist who can contribute to our commitment to fully exploit the outstanding graphics performance and processing power of the newest hand-held platforms.
- - Under the responsibility of the Studio Manager, you will have to:
- Lead, direct and supervise a dedicated art team in creating AAA 3D games
- Control and establish guidelines for every aspect of art production: characters, vehicles, environments, props, cinematics direction, special fx and post-processing
- Ensure the quality follow-up in the production process, while taking into account the technical and scheduling requirements of art production
- Collaborate with the Technical Director in defining and streamlining technology solutions and the art production pipelines
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors, team artists and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results
- Work with the Creative and Tech leads in finding the best way to blend visuals, technology and gameplay mechanics into one coherent AAA 3D gaming experience
- Own the product: collaborate with marketing and licensing teams to design and execute trailers, promotional campaigns.
- - Highly motivated; with a deep passion for video games
- 2-4 years experience as Art Lead or Technical Art Lead
- Previous senior artist experience showcased by a published AAA title
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished product
- Track record in delivering excellent work while managing dynamic, competing priorities
- Hands-on previous experience in any major 3D art field is a must (Environment, Character or Vehicle 3D modelling)
- Proven experience in working with 3Dstudio Max (or Maya) and Zbrush
- Deep understanding of shading, post-processing and advanced mapping techniques
- A “lead by example” work philosophy
- Experienced, autonomous and versatile profile.
- - Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Studio 3D Lead Artist (Video Games)
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits