Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Senior Game Designer able to guide studio creative talent and leverage their full potential with each game we develop.
- - Design fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Benchmark the gameplay mechanics, using clear documentation and analyzing abilities
- Make intelligent behavior design, using general game concepts to create inspired and original environments
- Coordinate graphics and development teams assigned to the project with the producer
- Analyze the evolution of the game metrics.
- - Experience in video games for mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility…)
- Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis, and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas
- Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools (Photoshop, Flash, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, Unity, Blitz, etc.)
- High visual creativity and passion for creating video games
- Knowledge of classic console and freemium mobile game market, their flagship titles and their audience
- Knowledge of main KPIs of the video game industry
- Leadership, motivation and ability to communicate as part of the project development team
- Able to listen to feedback from other people and constantly critique your work to achieve the best possible quality
- Excellent level of English
- - Knowledge of programming languages (object-oriented and natural language programming)
- Design / Composition: Able to draw sketches and digitally create images or videos.
- Good general knowledge (history, literature, science, entertainment) and a sense of aesthetics for creating general style guides.
- - Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior Game Designer
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits