Wuaki.tv is an European leading movie and TV series streaming service which offers thousands of hours of high quality movies and TV series from major Hollywood studios and local distributors. Wuaki.tv’s content can be streamed to Internet-connected PCs, laptops, gaming consoles, tablets and Smart TVs.
The company was founded in 2009 in Barcelona, Spain, and attracted over one million users to-date. In June 2012 Wuaki.tv was acquired by the Rakuten Group, one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies.
Wuaki is looking for a talented freelance designer to work together with marketing and design departments to build engaging and innovative digital campaigns, micro-sites and newsletters. This is your opportunity to join a young and creative team to shape one of the best revolutionary products in the video industry.
- Understand marketing briefings and synthesize concepts.
- Be a ninja on promotional information architecture, with a solid understanding about call to actions, user acquisition and sales.
- Define global promotions look & feel and bring a fresh solution for all communication needs.
- Deliver digital materials such landing pages and newsletters.
- Deliver top quality projects on time, even on tight deadlines.
- At least 2-3 years experience in web design.
- Freelance, with availability to work in the office/home
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5: Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Previous experience with agile development processes is a plus.
- CSS/HTML/XHTML knowledge is a must.
- Speaks and writes French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- You love movies :)
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Freelance Digital Graphic Designer
- Barcelona, España
- Depende del candidato
- Doctor Trueta