GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Tracking Data Manager
- This is key position in the company, helping ensure the correct implementation of statistics tracking in games developed in the studio both by reviewing the code and the data generated.
- The job will require a proactive person with good communication skills, technical skills or background and a problem solver attitude.
- Tasks involve from code implementation, debugging/review and DB querying/data analysis to coordination with several teams across the company to solve issues, propose ways to improve the current flows/requirements, help in designing/testing them and finally transferring the knowledge to the studio teams as needed.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of departments and learn different technologies.
• Review and debug tracking code, helping with implementation when necessary (C++)
• Develop small scripts or tool to automatise/aid in report generation, data crossing/validation, cheater detection and banning, etc (Python/Scripting/SQL).
• Keep track on the projects tracking implementation and issues.
• Coordinate with Game Design, Game Monetization, Business Intelligence, E-Commerce and Online teams as needed to fulfil the requirements.
• Perform investigations on data across different DBs to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyse data and reports generated and audit data integrity and correctness.
• Experience or demonstrable skills with C++
• Experience or demonstrable skills with Python or other scripting language (PHP, Ruby, Perl, Lua, ...)
• Experience or demonstrable skills with SQL.
• Proactive, resourceful.
• Fast learner.
• High english level.
• Strong communication and organisation skills.
• Web Programming
• Data Mining
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
- Salary based upon experience and merit.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Tracking Data Manager
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits