Camaloon is an eCommerce platform that combines the customization of products with the offer of ready-made designs by artists. Our customer base lies mainly in Europe and seeks to spread their message or decorate their life with wall decals, pin-buttons, vinyl stickers, skins for mobile devices and fridge magnets. Little products that can be used as canvas for everybody’s art!
We built a proof of concept mobile application only to find out its metrics were very promising, so we decided to create a Mobile area inside Camaloon, starting by extending our current iOS app.
We are looking for a senior mobile app developer to lead the development, design and maintain new features, grow the business for mobile and plan the release of an Android app and the hire of other developers in the near future.
Main skills and responsibilities needed
- Passion for tech
- Contributing to design the features for the product, and its unique selling proposition. Understanding the user needs and product development.
- Coordinate with the design and marketing departments.
- Strong Objective-C, Xcode background
- Solid understanding of design patterns and frameworks (Cocoa Touch)
- Understanding of API design principles
- Good debugging and testing skills
- Attention to detail
- UI development experience and UX
- Experience with Git and GitHub
Other skills valued for the job
- Experience or interest in Android development
- Server-side development experience
- Experience in project management and team management, specially using Agile methodologies.
- Release of your own apps with a measurable market impact.
- Understanding of user needs
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Mobile Developer and Product Owner
- Barcelona, España
- 20.000 - 40.000€
- Carrer d'alaba 61