Notedlinks is a startup from Barcelona developing a SaaS tool that helps professional marketers and online media to analyze, understand and improve their content strategy, increasing engagement and traffic. We analyze content weaknesses and strengths, giving tailored insights about how to improve it.
We analyze content performance across different platforms, using big data and semantic technologies and we are focused on building a next generation product. We have a fun flexible environment – we work hard and play hard – the team supports you, pushing forward with the latest technologies and agile work practices. We are currently incubated by Incubio.com, an incubator focused on big data.
As a Technical Cofounder, you will be responsible for leading the development of the first MVP of our tool, participating in the whole process: design, architecture, implementation, launch, iteration and scaling.
We are looking for smart, flexible, innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building high performance, high traffic web applications. The ideal candidate should be able to manage software development roadmaps in alignment with product, engineering and business priorities.
We are looking for someone who will run with us for the long term. Once the team grows you will have the option to grow and manage the development team.
- Strong past experience in the design and development of fast-growing SaaS based applications.
- Wide knowledge and experience in a number of web technologies (frontend and backend), software design and architecture patterns.
- Experience modeling and building complex and large data management systems and applications based on relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Backend technology: PHP frameworks (Zend, Symfony, …), Nodejs.
- Knows Git from inside out
- Experience integrating code with different Web APIs
- Experience with data mining and web crawling technologies
- Level of English medium / high.
- Knowledge of semantic technologies
- Experience with frontend development: JS,HTML & CSS
- Management experience in a software engineering organization.
- Github profile with code examples.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience in test driven development (TDD).
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial experience and\or spirit
28.000 - 33.000€, equities in the company negotiable tied to performance objectives.
Type of contract
Permanent full-time role based in Barcelona
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Technical Lead – Cofounder
- Barcelona, España
- 28.000 - 33.000 € anuales