Productive Mobile is building a platform to easily convert enterprise applications to mobile in just minutes! Using our cloud-based visual editor, our users are able to visually select the functions and elements of an existing software system that should be converted to mobile. Those selections are then dynamically transformed into a mobile optimized version on-the-fly and inside of the device of the user. This helps IT departments in essentially creating a mobile application without programming or any API integration.
This position is located in our Berlin office.
• Develop and continually improve our desktop-to-mobile transformation engine.
• Write fast and performant user interface elements and widgets to be integrated in our mobile app.
• Architect and maintain our backend and APIs.
• Participate in prototyping, design and code reviews.
• Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a small and highly-collaborative team
• Experience with node.js, both building server software and node.js command line tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
• Experience with CSS3 and it's animation API.
• Experience with Open Source software and tools to design, build, test and deploy whole applications is highly regarded.
• A BS or MS degree in computer science or related technical field, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Good to have:
• Solid NoSQL (MongoDB/couchdb) and key/value store (Redis) experience.
• Experience with mobile platforms - Android/iOS - and mobile debugging tools.
• Knowledge of modern browser capabilities such as Web Sockets, Web Workers, WebGL & Canvas
• Familiarity with Chrome apps, Firefox add-ons
Why Productive Mobile?
• We are a fast-growing start-up with experienced founders solving a real problem with an innovative product in one of the largest digital trend (enterprise mobility) of our time.
• Be one of the first engineers on the team and help drive the technical direction of the company.
• You will be solving incredibly challenging problems on a daily basis.
• Enterprise apps are complex and monolithic and the people using them are typically turned off - no visually aesthetic or mobile-optimized apps to use the same. Here's a novel opportunity to help hundreds of thousands of employees around the world to finally liberate themselves from unfriendly user experience.
• Be part of a company with a fun and friendly startup culture that will empower you to grow.
• Office in central Berlin, the leading cultural & startup destination in Europe. We sponsor Visas if you are from outside the EU
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Productive Mobile
- Berlín, Alemania
- Alexanderstr 7, Berlin