Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. Among other projects, Red Bull Media House was responsible for the documentation and multi-platform distribution of the Red Bull Stratos mission, which held the world’s attention in 2012 delivering the most watched live stream in history. For more information visit www.redbullmediahouse.com.
- Inspiring graphic design as a paradigm for an Integrated Communication Strategy.
In this position you will stimulate creative and strategic thinking - driving innovation with the overall aim of bringing the Red Bull Universe to customer’s platforms.
- Development of graphic ideas and design concepts. In this position you would be responsible to develop design concepts for all kind of platforms that meet the objectives of the organization and push forward our brand strategy.
- Project management with hands-on approach.
In alignment with Marketing and our Creative Director, you will manage and work hands-on on multiple design projects from concept through completion. Therefore you will work with internal editorial teams and external companies.
- Provide quality control over concepts
- Deep knowledge and understanding of graphic and motion design for broadcast on motion graphics products of all kinds, sizes and contexts, in digital or physical form on platforms like web, web TV, interactive TV, broadcast, mobile, etc.
- Balanced knowledge of motion design, software knowledge, marketing mechanics, design strategy, usability, user experience and visual design is a must.
- A skilled handling of graphic packages (Adobe Suite, Cinema 4D or other 3D packages).
- Strong design skills, preferably sketching.
- A high level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Project management skills.
- Responsible, reliable and motivated.
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in a TV, film, or agency environment.
Outstanding English language skills.
- Cross Media Designer
- Red Bull Media House
- Salzburgo, Austria
- Competitive - To be discussed
- Salzburg, Austria