With offices based in Barcelona, Let me space is a digital platform that link/ Put in contact particulars and small companies for storage and parking services.
Let Me Space wants to have the first and the biggest community of particulars that share spaces for storage and parking. You want to be part of an amazing project around the high rated sharing economy?
Our company is developing a product that will make a strong impact on the market and we want to expand our team adding great talents. We need a profile with “entrepreneur” taste and that want to be part of an adventure inside a recent created start up. We are looking for a web designer that can help us develop a perfect product. We are looking for an internship of 4/6 months with good chances to be transformed in a full time position.
• To create the web design of new letmespace.com pages
• To create the design of icons, logos, banners, interfaces, landings, copies and everything that goes along with Letmespace.com
• Act as a human bridge between design and marketing
• Work closely with the product team in order to coordinate the tasks to achieve results
• At least have one experience as graphic designer in a fast paced environment
• Able to understand marketing strategies and work along with them
• Proven track record of web design
• Ability to create beautiful stuff and be creative!
• Good command of all relevant design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
• Keep technical skills constantly updated
• Passion for design
• Hands-on attitude
• Able to work under pressure
• Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
• Creative thinker
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Direct and honest communication skills
• Team Player
• Results oriented
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish (French could be a plus).
- Intern – Web designer
- Let me space
- Barcelona, España
- 500 euros