Senior Product Manager
Based in Madrid (Spain), our European Headquarters
What is Packlink?
PackLink (www.packlink.com) is a disruptive online comparison, booking and management service for all shipping needs, a young and upbeat company experiencing extreme international growth.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. Our success to date has taken us to new horizons and we’re already present in Spain, Germany, France and Poland. PackLink is backed by renowned international investors and we’re experiencing tremendous growth and international expansion.
Today, we offer consumers, e-commerce sites and SMBs a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world’s top couriers, at a discounted price, through our consumer web and our business shipping tools and applications.
Consumers and companies couldn’t be more connected; yet the shipping industry is still lagging behind. We can’t stand it! So we’re building groundbreaking solutions, it’s time to get shipping up to speed - everyone is asking for it!
So if you’re ready to change things, you’ve found the right job advert.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly experienced, motivated and visionary Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic Product Team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain). As a Senior Product Manager, you will work alongside others, in designing and defining Packlink’s products, services, and features from a strategic, business-driven and hands-on perspective. You will advocate product initiatives through the entire lifecycle from idea and planning to development, testing and launch.
As a global company with huge ambitions, we’re looking for the right match: a seasoned product development professional with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, as well as a roster of well-known online consumer and / or business SaaS platforms in which you have personally contributed to outstanding user experience and taken the product to launch.
We are a technology and marketing company that believes in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service and a happy team.
• Reporting to the CPO, you will form part super talented Product team, key to the entire company success.
• Translate Vision into Execution in a lean & agile work environment.
• Work within the Product team to identify opportunities, define the vision and participate in building the roadmap.
• Lead your product development within a cross-functional, high performance team, with your ability to “speak” UI, UX, Tech and business.
• Develop product collateral such as presentations, sales tools, and competitive analysis.
• Understand competitor offerings, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive advantages.
• Collaborate with the go-to-market team in a successful product launch.
Key Accountability and Responsabilities
You will be a unifying force behind Packlink’s product strategy and execution, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, customers and prospects to lead the execution on new features and functions. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
• Work and lead your product assignments within a dynamic product team, which includes but not limited UX Managers, UI designers, Front-end developers, and IT team members.
• Be a business partner to the Operations team, translating their feedback into excellent products.
• Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear and prioritized user stories.
• Create, build and optimize new as well as existing products based on data (web analytics, A/B tests, usability).
• Evaluate the market and competitors as well as pitch and implement new product features.
• Responsible for timely delivery of assigned products.
Key skills, knowledge, experience and competencies
• At least 4 years of experience in Product Management, having worked in outstanding online consumer or business products. We’re especially keen on those with a background in SaaS, with a strong business outlook.
• A passion for excellent User Experience and UI.
• Experience with Lean Startup and Agile product development practices and concepts, specifically Scrum or KanBan methodologies.
• Excellent communication and team skills. Your success depends on you AND the team you work with. You know how to lead the product, project and collaborate with all key players.
• Have worked closely with UX, UI design, Front-end, IT, marketing, operations and customer service. You are the glue to keep them together and produce products brilliant products as a result of their collaboration efforts.
• Highly motivated, with ability to manage aggressive deadlines
• Data junkie: you are able to identify opportunities and pinch-points through research, data and customer insights to improve the customer experience and drive conversion.
• Roll-up your sleeves, entrepreneurial drive, visionary but also with an eye for detail – and always one-step ahead.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also a team oriented with a positive and can-do attitude.
• Speak any language, as long as you’re also fluent in English.
What we offer
• Joining a company that’s building ground-breaking solutions for an industry in need of change, in a very talented product team.
• A competitive package.
• A young & upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
• A truly international team: we speak at least 10 languages to date.
• An exciting role in a well-funded, high growth start-up in the most exciting stage.
We want to get to know you! Send an email with your CV and cover letter email@example.com with the Ref.: SeniorPM. We’d love to hear from you soon and discuss the future that awaits you at PackLink.
- Senior Product Manager
- Madrid, España