We are looking for someone with a min 2 - 5 years experienced online/offline Marketing coordinator who will create, deploy and control the marketing plans of the company in several markets – Uk, Spain and Germany. You will be fully trained on the printing techniques, products and services we offer, so that you will be able to analyse client’s needs and targets markets.
We are looking for a responsible & punctual person who can help progress the Brand and differenciate it from the competition through its online and offline strategies.
You will be part of a fast thinking, hard working, professional, reliable team. You must be highly self motivated and able to work on your own initiative and manage a team that you will grow and will work along our Search Engine Optimisation Manager and our Sales Manager.
REQUIRED Skills and Experience:
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail required.
- Excellent content writer.
- Experience and knowledge in PPC and SEO.
- Fluent in English ESSENTIAL – Spanish and Germany is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of London, Spain and Germany an advantage.
- Knowledge & Experience within Ad, PR and Marketing agencies an advantage.
- Experience within social media platforms – linkedin, facebook, twitter, google +, instagram
- Experience in email campaigns & email marketing
- Time Management and organisational skills.
- Highly Responsible & dependable.
- Self-disciplined and able to work at a very fast pace.
- Proficiency in Email, Word and Excel essential - Photoshop & Illustrator an advantage.
- Knowledge & Experience of the printing industry an advantage.
- Creation, deploy and control the annual marketing plan for all the company and regions.
- Email campaigns.
- Affiliate programs creations and develop.
- Business development – contact with first venues for arriving to deals or similar.
- Content writing – for micro sites, website, social media and blog.
- Social media Management and resources to increase sales.
- Community management – visual and content delivery.
- Retention Strategy creation - Managing Testimonials & writing case studies, promotions.
- Retention schemes.
- Publicity and press releases.
- Create promotions and online advertisements through Creative ideas.
- Development & Management of Sponsorships
- Sponsorships and managing feedback and activity from them.
- Monthly Newsletter. Create and control with designer team delivery of it.
- Static content for Training Manuals, Operations & Procedures
- Product Development (e.g. launch of sports clothing offers/gifts for new borns/mums to be/hen party packages).
FIELDS OF WORK
- Cooperation marketing.
- Graphic design management.
- Publications Fairs & events.
- Search engine optimization.
- Display advertising.
- Social media, marketing & management.
- Marketing business development.
- Customer relationship management.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing online business. This is an exciting, demanding and challenging role that requires dedication, experience and commitment. Some knowledge of the Printing industry will be a huge advantage, but not essential. Full training will be given.
- Online – Offline Marketing & Design Coordinator
- Barcelona, España
- Subject to experience