We are looking for a UI Designer to join our team in Barcelona. You will take part in the redesign of InfoJobs and will work together with our team of UI and UX designers, front-end developers and engineers in delivering the best experience possible to our users.
We want the new InfoJobs to be more appealing, human-centered and mobile-friendly, but we also have the mission of making it more robust and scalable from an engineering point of view.
The ideal candidate should have strong creative and visual skills, but also an eye for web, component-oriented design. We love geeks and design freaks (we are), so you will be more than welcome to join InfoJobs' team.
The ideal candidate should have...
- Design Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Creative and visual skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of desktop/web/mobile graphic techniques and production best practices.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated mastery of design principles like color, typography and page layout.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You'll be designing an online product, so we expect you also have some interaction design skills (you don't need to be an interaction design expert, though).
- We're not looking for a unicorn, but we're an Internet company and we expect some understanding on how HTML/CSS works and how it affects your designs. If you can code or prototype on your own we'd really want to talk with you!
InfoJobs is the leading employment website in Spain with 2.4 million active users and more than 6 million page views per day. Last year more than 406.262 people found their job using InfoJobs.
Helping people find the best job possible gives meaning to everything we do and it's what moves us. We offer a huge and exciting challenge, a competitive salary, a positive work environment and the possibility of leaving a footprint by changing people's lives.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- UI Designer
- Barcelona, España
- 28.000 - 32.000€